1. HASH Section:
From H0 to H7 are the actual current key hashes for each Keys position
Used or Locked positions -> “Used” is occupied key position and “Locked” is a Locked key position, also known as “Disabled Key Track” Locked Key Track Hash will be displayed in RED Color
2. SECURITY Section:
This field displays the SSID, Sonder and Serial number of the EZS. Also it has a field to paste the “Password” We have added a useful function into the new software that will automatically paste a Found Password into the Password field. The User will also notice inside this Security field that we have 2 Buttons " GET " These buttons are used to Calculate the ESL Password and the Dealer Password directly from the EZS Reader panel, no need to copy / paste anymore ....
- SSID -> This field displays the SSID of the EZS
- Sonder -> This field displays the EZS Sonder Hash. Sonder Hash can be called different names depending on the tool manufacturer. It is good to understand that Sonder/Special and Service Hash are all same, only different terminology. Same goes for Dealer Password and Erase Password. From the Sonder the User can calculate the Dealer Password needed to Renew EZS. Now with new software the User can simply click the " GET " Button to calculate the Dealer Password efficiently.
- Password -> This field displays the Password for the EZS, the Password is in fact the Crypto Mask used to encrypt the Data exchange between the Key and EZS. For correct operation the EZS and the Key must contain the same Password.
- Serial Nr -> This field displays the EZS Serial Number. This is a unique 16 digit Number for each individual EZS. ( Note - Serial Number can not be Read via IR Portal on some types of EZS )
- ESL Password -> This field displays the Calculated ESL Password. This is derived from the EZS Password, meaning that the EZS Password must be present. With the New Software the User can Calculate this by simply clicking the " GET " button next to this field
- Dealer Password -> This field displays the Calculated Dealer Password. This is derived from the Sonder Hash, meaning that the Sonder Hash must be present. With the New Software the User can Calculate this by simply clicking the " GET " button next to this field
Type II -> For some different EZS types in order to read the data we have to select this option – this option is only needed for later NEC type EZS such as W117, 166, W176, 197, 212, 218 and 246
3. EZS STATUS Section:
Initialized – EZS are initialized in factory
Personalized – EZS has been Personalized, meaning that FBS Data has been written inside (Hashes, SSID, Password... )
Neutralized – EZS has been Renewed sometime in the past using some tool. Usually this is the case when an EZS has been taken from another vehicle, Renewed, then re-adapted to match the current vehicle.
TP Removed – This is Transport Protection. TP must be removed before personalization process begins
Activated – This means EZS is Activated. When an EZS is "Activated" it can no longer be personalized
Spare – This tells us that the EZS is a “Spare Part” EZS
“NOTE” There are 2 different types of EZS. 1.Series and 2.Spare. Series EZS are the original EZS that are installed during time of production inside Factory. Spare EZS are Replacement/Aftersales EZS
Last Key – The number indicates the last Keys Position Used. Last Key used Hash will be displayed in YELLOW color
Prev Key - The number indicates the previous Keys Position Used. Previous Key used Hash will be displayed in BLUE color
EZS READ Button -> We use this Button to “Read Data from EZS" When working on some EZS you will be prompted by the software to Re-insert IR KeyTool to EZS to complete the collection of data. Please follow the on screen instructions from Software.
EZS INFO Button -> We use this Button to Read the Security Data from EZS without reading all the Key Hashes. Only the EZS Status, SSID, Sonder and Serial Number are read when we use this Button.
4. EZS OPTIONS Section:
ACTIVATE Button -> This Button is used to Activate the EZS. This function is very useful in specific situations when the User accidentally Renews some Dealer type EZS that can not be Personalized again. With this function it is possible to restore original functionality of the EZS.
CHECK PASSWORD Button -> Check Password – Used to verify if the Password inside the “Password” field is in fact a true match with the EZS
RENEW Button -> Used to Renew an EZS. This function resets the EZS to its default values, a common reason to use this function is when you need to install a used EZS into another vehicle, after the EZS is renewed the Vin is unlocked and can be re-written, also the current mileage stored inside the used EZS will get reset to zero when renewed. The “Activated” status will also get reset to a “Not Activated” state, meaning that it is now again possible to “Personalize” the used EZS with the personalization data of the vehicle that you are intending to install the used EZS into. To use this function successfully it is necessary to have the EZS Password and the Dealer Password in the fields provided within the Software. Now with new software the User can simply click the " GET " Button to calculate the Dealer Password efficiently.
PERSONALIZE Button -> This Button will Personalize a Neutralized EZS. The new software will automatically select the EZS type based on the status of the " Spare " flag. When working with a Neutralized Spare status EZS, it is enough to insert the IR KeyTool in the EZS and the Personalization will commence immediately. When working with a Neutralized Series status EZS, it is essential to additionally Authorize Personalization with DAS / Xentry / Vediamo ...
LOAD FBS3 DUMP Button -> We use this Button to load an FBS3 data dump ( .ezs file ) that was read / saved previously using EZS reader software
SAVE FBS3 DUMP Button -> We use this Button to save FBS3 data. The file will be saved in the old HC05 EZS Format with the extension .ezs
5. W204/212 ESL/EMU Section:
This section contains 4 Buttons
GET ESL STATUS Button - Reads the Status of a real ESL via the EZS IR. Useful option to determine if a Real NEC ESL is 0xAA Blocked
RENEW EMU Button - When used with our Emulators this option can be used to Renew Emulator and set it back to the default “OLD mode”
PERSONALIZE ESL Button – This option is used to Personalize a real NEC type ESL or it can also be used to personalize any W204/212/176 ESL Emulator that supports the standard W204/212/176 ESL Personalization protocol. To successfully use this function you need the “EZS Password” and also the “Dealer Password” inserted inside the fields provided within the software. Now with new software the User can simply click the " GET " Button to calculate the Dealer Password efficiently.
PERSONALIZE EMU Button – This option is used to Personalize our Emulator. To successfully use this function you will need only to insert the “ESL password” into the field provided within the software. Now with new software the User can simply click the " GET " Button to calculate the Dealer Password efficiently